What are the basic requirements for setting up a Hong Kong private company?
A Hong Kong registered company must meet the following minimum obligations:
- At least one shareholder of any nationality;
- At least one director of any nationality;
- A local licensed company secretary (provided by us);
- A registered office address in Hong Kong (provided by us);
- Completed NNCI, Articles of Association;
- Significant Controller Register and designated person (provided by us);
- Be registered with Business Registration Office;
- Pay all required state duties - Certificate of Incorporation (HKD1,720) and Business Registration (HKD2,250 or 250HKD depending on the year);
- Name of the company must be available and the English company name must have the word “Limited”.